Erin (Coffee) Sennott is a Molecular and Cellular Biologist and a Manager with Oncology Initiatives and External Research, Novartis Institute of Biomedical Research. Erin is married to Paul Sennott and together they parent two young daughters – 3-year old Emerson (Emmy) and 5-month-old Elliott and live nearby in West Medford.
Erin and Paul chose Sanctuary as their church because of how accepting, diverse and socially-conscious it is. These are values they want to model for their children.
Erin wanted to serve on the Leadership Circle because she cares about the success of the church and wants to lend her support by being an active member. Her professional background requires her to manage budgets and systems and she has offered to lead Sanctuary as Treasurer. Now that they have small children, Erin enjoys finding fun, new activities in and around the city to participate in as a family (outdoor concerts, play spaces, parks, etc.).[/vc_toggle][vc_btn title=”Email Erin” link=”url:mailto%3Aemsennott%40gmail.com||target:%20_blank|”]
- What I bring to Sanctuary/UCC Leadership Circle:
- Gratitude Laughter Love Curiosity
- Experience with United Church of Christ from 1957 (when it was formed)
- 17 years in ordained ministry in the United Church of Christ
- Writing skills including published articles and editorial work
- Poet, journalist, spiritual director, singer, enthusiastic embracer of life/people
- M.Div., M.Ed. in Counseling, B.A. sociology/English Literature