Be the Church! Love Your Neighbor!
Sacred Circles of Love and Care: Moved by God’s love for us, we are called to love our neighbor through care, mission and service. Sanctuary UCC is all about making that call real through
- pastoral and volunteer one-on-one presence and spiritual care,
- practical care for our neighbors,
- a 10% tithe to mission giving,
- passionate work for justice, and
- hands on ministries with
- The Outdoor Church in Cambridge,
- Bi-monthly meals at Bread of Life in Malden,
- Meals for Shortstop Shelter for Youth,
- Mission Trips and other fundraising for the people of the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota,
- The Lakota YouthStay Cultural Exchange Program,
- AM2PM one-week service and learning experience for high school teens,
- Medford Cares Program spreading love and care to those in need, and
- Other one-time volunteer opportunities such as Earth Day Neighborhood Clean Up, Hospitality at Community Events, Circle the Square Activities for children and more.